Tuesday 2 November 2010

Happy B'day Coco C. and All about Me( tagged by rockafela)

Happy B'day Coco C. and All about Me( tagged by rockafela)
Happy B'day Coco C. and All about Me( tagged by rockafela) by charliebrown3000(back2busy..lol) featuring a cotton sweater

Well hello everyone, i dedicate this set to one of the greatest polyfriend ever! Coco C. has encouraged me sooo much with her supportive comments and faves on practically every set I do...This is really to say thank you and also to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know this is very late but maybe you can count it as a very early Christmas present!

I was also tagged by rockafela and i have to say 5 things about myself:
1) I Love Winter...the long evenings, the warm fires great fashion...and of course Christmas!
2) I'm obsessed with music and there are some songs that are so amazing they make me cry..even if the song isn't sad....lol
3) I love to cook and would love to train as a professional chef, i love Jamie O and Gordon!
4)I Love Polyvore, but would love to one day get a topset *sniffle*
5) I love fashion but find it hard to wear shorts ( lol random!)


No comments:

Post a Comment